Applications are being accepted from high potential students to apply for the Vietnam Academic Merit Scholarships. The program is funded by the Wright State University in the USA.
The fund is established for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world, who wish to study the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Wright State University is a public research university located in Dayton, Ohio. Established in 1967, it is known for its strong commitment to experiential learning and community engagement. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs across various fields, including science, engineering, business, and the arts.
Why study at Wright State University? Studying at Wright State University offers numerous advantages. The university’s strong focus on experiential learning and community engagement provides students with practical skills and real-world experience. With a diverse range of degree programs, including science, engineering, business, and the arts, it caters to a broad array of academic interests. Additionally, its commitment to research and innovation, coupled with a vibrant campus life, creates an enriching educational environment.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2024
- University or Organization: Wright State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 to $15,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student on an F1 visa.
- The applicants must be enrolled full time in Wright State University.
Ap[ply Also: Huazhong University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to sign up on the university’s online portal and start the application process by entering the required information. Applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship upon enrolling in any graduate degree course or subject at Wright State University.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- A copy of passport
- Academic credentials of previous years of study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfil all undergraduate admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum score of English proficiency from one of these tests:
- TOEFL:- 61
- TOEFL home:- 61
- IELTS: 5.5 with no subscore lower than 5.0
- IELTS indicator: 5.5 with no subscore lower than 5.0
- Pearson PTE: 51
- Duolingo: 110
- Cambridge test: Minimum scaled score of 162, with no subscore below 154, on the Cambridge English Qualifications.
- SAT combined score of 510 on the evidence-based reading and writing portion.
- Students who show proof of successful completion of an Intensive English Program from an accredited Institution or program accepted by international admissions are exempt from the requirement to take an approved English Proficiency exam.
- Graduation from a United States high school
- If you have graduated from a school in a country where English is the official language for higher education, you will not be required to demonstrate English proficiency. A list of countries can be found on the following website: https://www.wright.edu/international-education/international-students/english-as-official-language.
The university will provide scholarships are renewable and range in value from $10,000 to $15,500.