Western Sydney University is offering a wonderful opportunity through its Sustainable Development Goals International Undergraduate Scholarships.
Founded in 1989, Western Sydney University has established itself as a globally acclaimed institution renowned for its exceptional achievements in the fields of science and its commitment to delivering high-quality education. With a focused approach on targeted communities, the university diligently conducts research and devotes its efforts to making a meaningful and positive difference in society.
Why study at the University of West Sydney? Western Sydney University’s reputation for teaching excellence and providing an exceptional student experience has earned it worldwide acclaim. By enrolling at this esteemed institution, you will have the opportunity to pursue your studies and carve a path towards a bright and promising future.
Application Deadline: Open until they are filled up.
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: (50%) of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
Apply Also: Soka Univertsity
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undegraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- B Humanitarian and Development Studies
- B Social Science (all specialisations)
- B Social Work
- B Science – (majors in Innovative foods, Human Nutrition, Agrifoods, Sustainable Environmental Futures)
- B Engineering (Civil)
- B Health Science
- B Architectural Design
- Bachelor of Data Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Submit a complete application for admission at least two months before the session commencement date
- Be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- Commence a new program of study in 2023 or 2024
- Have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- Satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in a completed higher secondary study
- Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the Western Sydney University. Afterthat, students must apply through the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Western Sydney University will provide fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three years.