If you want to receive career-focused technical and professional education, then you can apply to study at the University of Vermont through its Presidential Scholarships program organized for out-of-state students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarships application will be made available to admitted out-of-state first-year students who demonstrate the highest academic performance. Students for this $20,000 grant will be selected on the application for admission.
The University of Vermont, officially The University of Vermont, is a public land-grant research university in Burlington, Vermont, founded in 1791. It is ranked 117th in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Vermont? The University of Vermont has created a campus where every student matters and all students succeed. It is an educationally purposeful community seeking to prepare students to live in a diverse and changing world.
Brief Description of Presidential International Scholarships:
- University or Organization: University of Vermont
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Out-of-state and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Vermont can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be out-of-state first-year students.
- The applicants must be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Also Apply: Sogang University
How to Apply for Presidential International Scholarships:
- How to Apply: Students need to first submit an admission application via Coalition Application or Common Application portal. The admission application will be reviewed to award the scholarship; no separate application is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit original official transcripts of all secondary and postsecondary education, including final exam results and certified translations of the same in English.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Successfully selected students will be provided $16,000 to $18,000 annually and up to $20,000 annually for Honors College.
Get More International Scholarships>> >More Scholarships here>>>