Study in: London, UK
The course starts Sept 2020
The University of the West of England offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students. The recipient will be required to undertake an internship work within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient of the scholarship will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course in the University of the West of England.
The University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language, is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Also Apply: University of Auckland
Applicants who have applied into the University of the West of England, and have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree, will be invited to apply via their UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students Welcome portal. Applicants have to complete the University of the West of England scholarship task. The deadline is 30 June 2020, to start in September 2020.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.