University of Sydney
Deadline: 17 Jan/12 June 2020 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts August 2020
The University of Sydney is inviting academically excellent students, who are classified as overseas students and wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University, to apply for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Scheme. This scholarship supports high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney. Scholarship recipients may be invited to promote the program in which they are enrolled as well as recipients will also represent the University of Sydney at student orientation, marketing events and corporate networking events.
University of Sydney
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelors and Masters by coursework degrees in any subject offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
High-achieving international students
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester.
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts. To continue receipt of the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships at University of Sydney, the recipient must maintain a minimum semester average mark (SAM) of 65 and have no outstanding fees.
Eligibility: You must:
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree, which is delivered face-to-face (not online) in Australia
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of academic merit.
Also Apply: University of Oxford
No application is required, as all eligible students will be automatically considered. The scholarship application deadline for Semester 1, 2020 was 17 January 2020. The scholarship application deadline for Semester 2, 2020, is 12 June 2020.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.