CSIRO Data61 Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia 2021-22 are open for Domestic Students, International Students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Southern Queensland. The deadline for the scholarship is 05 Nov 2021.
Degree Level for University Of Southern Queensland:
CSIRO Data61 Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia 2021-22 are available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at the University of Southern Queensland.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Southern Queensland will provide the following study expenses:
- Stipend valued at the 2022 base rate of $28,854 and/or top-up scholarship of $10,000 per annum;
- Full tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters (full-time equivalent). Domestic students will be allocated a Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset Place, whereas international students will be offered an International Fees Research Scholarship
- Operating expense support of up to $5,000 learning and development funding over the term of the scholarship to support your research and future career
- Access to world-class research facilities and excellent tools, support, and resources to bring your research to life
- Connect into an inclusive culture where the diversity of people, experiences, and views are valued and where you will use your skills to help solve complex national and global problems.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- have completed a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with First Class Honours, or equivalent level;
- have applied, or currently enrolled in the Ph.D. at USQ;
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen, or an international student already residing within Australia;
- not be receiving equivalent support providing a benefit greater than 75% of the student’s stipend rate; commence or continue the Ph.D. in 2022.
- have demonstrated knowledge and experience in using machine learning and deep learning models with solid expertise in using the relevant architectures for implementations.
- have demonstrated manuscript/research proposal preparation skills, including a solid track record of refereed research publications in top machine learning and deep learning venues.
Application Procedure for University Of Southern Queensland :
If you are interested, first contact Associate Professor Rajib Rana (Rajib.email@example.com) ASAP. To apply, please ensure you have digital copies of the below information:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- List of any research presentations and/or publications
- Documentation confirming citizenship/current presence in Australia.
Application for a stipend must be made via the CSIRO Data61 portal https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Various-Data61-PhD-Scholarships/796808000/
Application for admission into USQ should be made through the HDR Application Steps page.