University of Sheffield School of Law Ph.D. Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Law, Technology Public international law Family law Children and the law Public law IP law Wellbeing and the legal system Policing Probation and non-custodial punishment Gender and criminal justice Criminology of war Colonial and post-colonial law and justice taught at University of Sheffield. The deadline for the scholarship is 12 Nov 2021.
University of Sheffield School of Law Ph.D. Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at the University of Sheffield.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits of School Of Law Ph.D. Scholarship:
This scholarship will fund the following:
- Fees: Full payment of tuition fees across the course of study at the Home rate. For international students, the residual fee must be met by the individual.
- Maintenance/stipend: £9000 per year for full-time students with payments being made to the individual in quarterly installments for three and a half years after the start of the course.
- Research Training Support Grant: Up to £500 per year for 3 years with the balance of unspent funds rolling forward each year. Restrictions apply to the use of these funds and there must be a clear connection to supporting the research project. Any unspent funds at the end of the project will be retained by the School.
The above will be pro-rated for part-time students.
Eligibility Criteria for School Of Law Ph.D. Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Application Procedure for School Of Law Ph.D. Scholarship:
- To be considered for a scholarship, you must first apply for a place to study, via the Postgraduate Online Application System.
- Submit the scholarship application: Once you have completed step 1, or if you already have an offer to study with us, you should log into your postgraduate application and complete the additional scholarship section.
For further information or support with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.