The University of Queensland has brought a wonderful opportunity for international students who are looking for financial support for their higher education in Australia. It has established the Global Leaders funding for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively for international students from selective countries who are applying and enrolling full-time in a chosen coursework program offered by UQs Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. The Award is expected to cover 15% to 100% of the tuition fee of the bachelor or master degree undertaken by the selected candidate. This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Australia.
Located in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland, founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. It is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state ranking 46th in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland’s core purpose is to deliver for the public good through excellence in education, research and engagement with our communities and partners: local, national and global. The university strives for excellence in everything and to achieve the greatest impact for the benefit of communities everywhere.
Application Deadline: The application pathway for this application is open until 30th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 15% to 100% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Latin America, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postgraduate or undergraduate degree program in a business, economics or law-related subject can be applied for at the University of Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not apply for Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, or Master of Leadership and Innovation.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries or regions and normally live there.
- The applicants must have received a letter of offer to study a business, economics or law undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Apply Also: Massey University
How to Apply for UQ Global Leaders Scholarships
- How to Apply: The students are required to log in to the online portal of the university to apply for admission. application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of previous studies
- Evidence of work in the form of a CV
- Two written references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and have a grade point average (GPA) of 4.5 on a 7-point scale in their previous qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PB – 570
- Pearsons – 64
- BE – A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
- CES – 176
Benefits of UQ Global Leaders Scholarships
The University of Queensland will provide study expenses in the following :
- A scholarship towards your tuition fees (15% to 100% tuition fee reduction).
- Join a prestigious UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers.
- Access to opportunities that will develop your employability and leadership skills through our award-winning Careers and Employability team.
- Receive invitations to selected topical seminars and events.
- Become a lifelong member of the UQ Future Leaders Program, an exclusive group of industry leaders, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs. Membership includes exclusive mentoring support, networking opportunities with industry leaders and access to events that will change your career mindset.