Meritorious first-degree seeking undergraduate students are invited to apply for the South Pacific Scholarships offered by the University of Incarnate Word in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
Any undergraduate student applying to UIW from within their home country of Indonesia, the Philippines, or Vietnam is eligible to apply for this scholarship award, i.e. a 20% tuition discount on the fees of the undertaken undergraduate program at UIW.
The University of the Incarnate Word is a private, Catholic university founded in 1881 with the main campus in San Antonio and Alamo Heights, Texas. The University of the Incarnate Word is ranked 263rd in National Universities with a commitment to educational excellence in a context of faith in Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Word of God.
Why choose to study at the University of the Incarnate Word? The University of the Incarnate Word promotes lifelong learning and fosters the development of the whole person. The faculty and students at UIW support one another in the search for and the communication of truth. It is, in all, liberal education in the university.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Incarnate Word
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Apply Also Biola University
- Eligible Countries: Students from Indonesia, the Philippines, or Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for an undergraduate program offered at the University of Incarnate Word.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying to UIW from within their home country of Indonesia, the Philippines, or Vietnam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant can apply for admission via the official application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript in English
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the requirements of the undergraduate program they wish to apply for at UIW.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5 overall band score
- TOEIC – 650
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced) – C1
- PTE Academic (Pearson’s) – 53
- Duolingo English Test – 105
The selected applicants will be awarded a scholarship that will cover 20% of the tuition fee of the undergraduate program undertaken by them at the University of Incarnate Word.