Are you applying for a master’s program in educational science at the University of Groningen? If yes, you can participate in the Holland Scholarships program to support your master’s education in the Netherlands.
The Holland Scholarships are available for students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to start their master’s study for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Groningen has been working very well in three areas such as education, innovation, and research since 1614. It consistently ranks as one of the 100 top universities in the world. It provides top-notch education in a broad range of disciplines to students.
Why at the University of Groningen? At the institution, you will have access to high-quality supervision, top-quality education, and the most advanced facilities. The university carries prominence as one of the best research universities in Europe.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
Brief Description of Holland International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Groningen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
Also Apply: University of Surrey
- Eligible Countries: Eligible for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have international students.
- You have excellent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies.
How to Apply for Holland International Scholarships
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university. After that, they can apply for International scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the relevant documents at the university:
- letter from the University of Groningen
- motivation letter
- Current CV
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must follow all the English language requirements;
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5
- TOEFL IBT 24
- Cambridge English 180
The University of Groningen will provide €5,000 for high-performing master’s International students to complete their education in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-2023.