Don’t miss out on this chance to receive an experiential education at an affordable cost in the USA! Apply now for the Honors Program Scholarships at the University of Evansville.
Applications can be made for the academic year 2021-2022. International students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s study at the University of Evansville are eligible to win this application worth $1,500 per year.
The University of Evansville is a private university ranked 7th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to empower each student to think critically, act bravely, serve responsibly, and live meaningfully in a changing world.
Why choose to study at the University of Evansville? At UE, students are challenged both inside and outside of the classroom with opportunities to participate in rigorous educational activities. It prepares students to join the world as informed, ethical, and productive citizens.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: University of Evansville
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Apply Also: Oxford University
Eligibility for Honors Program Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take an honors program of choice offered at UE.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an admitted international students at UE.
How to Apply for Honors Program Scholarships
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the application management portal of the university to apply. Each applicant is automatically considered for all UE scholarship funding as a part of a holistic review of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- High school records
- Copy of passport
- A waiver letter received directly from your high school stating that you have at least three years of instruction in English can also fill this requirement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: minimum 79
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- Duolingo English: minimum 100
The selected applicants will be given $1,500 per year towards the tuition fee of a bachelor’s degree at UE.