With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, the University of East Anglia is offering an excellent program named UEA Sonny Mehta Scholarships.
This studentship is open to Indian students who want to apply for the postgraduate taught degree program at the University of East Anglia.
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England, that was founded in 1963. It is one of the most prestigious colleges in the world, with gorgeous campuses, welcoming communities, and strong academic and staff support. It is a prestigious university known for its academic and scientific excellence. It is ranked tenth in the United Kingdom for the quality of its research.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university offers students a diverse range of career opportunities in education, community service, and culture. In this dynamic environment, students have numerous possibilities to develop their talents and establish a bright careers in their disciplines of interest.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open and the deadline is 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degree
- Awards: £28500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Uk
Also Apply Biola University
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught to study in their prestigious department of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing at UEA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be born and resident in India.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this program, students must take admitted to the postgraduate taught degree program at the university after the students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents a CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this program, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Benefits of UEA Sonny Mehta Scholarships
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £28500 as tuition fees to successful international students.