UEA International Development Scholarships
Deadline: 30 June 2021 (annual)
Study in: UK
The course starts September 2021
The School of International Development offers competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
School of International Development, the University of East Anglia in the UK
Field(s) of study:
Any Masters Degree courses offered by the School of International Development
International and EU students
The number of scholarships: 3
The scholarship covers full-time EU/International tuition fees worth £17600.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course under the School of International Development
- To submit a 250 scholarship application via the University’s scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
You must have been offered a place to study an eligible Master’s course under the School of International Development to be considered for the scholarship. Applications are done online through the scholarship application form found on the official website. The deadline for applications is 30 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.