Want to study in the USA? The University of Colorado Boulder (College of Arts and Sciences) offers about 200+ International Scholarships 2021-2022 for International students from all over the world. University of Colorado Boulder International Scholarships offers to foreign students the opportunity to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate level degree program.
200+ University Of Colorado Boulder Scholarships 2021 For International Students:
About University of Colorado Boulder:
Are you Interested to study for your Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in the USA at the University of Colorado Boulder, USA? The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the US public Research universities that is colloquially referred to as CU or Colorado, which is located in Boulder, Colorado, USA.
The University of Colorado is one of the top institutions that generate new knowledge and solving the world’s most critical problems. It is leading nationally in bachelors/undergraduate and graduates education and bringing top-class research that beneficial for the world society.
The University of Colorado Boulder (College of Arts and Sciences) is one of the first and largest colleges at the university as well as is the intellectual core of the university. There are about 60+ fields are available (Natural Sciences, Social Sciences as well as Arts & Humanities) at the University of Colorado Boulder. There are hundreds of local and international students from different part of the world who are studying different professional degree programs at the university. It is one of the prestigious universities for study.
University of Colorado Boulder Scholarships:
The University of Colorado Boulder, United States of America offers a large number of International Merit Scholarships every year to local and international students depending on the different criteria.
Let us Apply for one of the most highly paid Undergraduate Scholarship or Graduate Scholarship at the University of Colorado Boulder, in different academic fields and majors. Financial support offers, is up to the completion of studies of the students. Moreover, In the Fiscal Year 2019-20, CU (University of Colorado Boulder ) supports more than $44 million in the form of financial aid (scholarships and grants) to undergraduate & graduate students enrolled in the CU (College of Arts and Sciences).
Host Country: Study in the United States of America
Host University: University of Colorado Boulder
Scholarships Offered: the University of Colorado Boulder International Scholarship Program – Funded
No of Scholarship: 2000+
Scholarships Coverage: Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs in all Fields.
What Are The Benefits Of University Of Colorado Boulder Scholarships:
The University of Colorado Boulder, Colorado, USA is providing opportunities for those students Who want to Free Study in the USA on Funded Merit Scholarship for Bachelors & Graduate Studies Only.
There are multiple financial support opportunities for local and international students that include Grants, Scholarships, Work-Study as well as Loans at the University of Colorado. If any student gets a grant or scholarship from University, they don’t need to repay, but loans must be repaid to the university with interest.
The other opportunity to support your study is work-study, the eligible students can work permit, to chance the valuable work to support the study expenses by earning money at the same time. The amount/money of financial aid you receive from university is determined by the number of credits you enroll in any degree and your aid eligibility.
Good News: Local and International Students can use Financial Aid Estimator Software to get an idea of how much he/she can avail financial aid by the university according to his/her criteria
What Degree Programs Are Available At The University Of Colorado Boulder:
Scholarships for International Students are available to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs With 85+ options for undergraduate majors and 100+ for Graduate Degree Programs in a full range of disciplines as following fields are given below.
- Advertising, Public Relations & Media Design
- Aerospace Engineering Sciences
- Applied Mathematics (Engineering)
- Architectural Engineering
- Art & Art History
- Asian Languages & Civilizations
- Asian Studies
- Astrophysical & Planetary Sciences
- Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences
- British & Irish Studies
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Central & East European Studies
- Chemical & Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Cinema Studies & Moving Image Arts
- Civil Engineering
- Cognitive Science Studies
- Colorado Mesa University/Boulder Engineering Partnership Program
- Computer Science (Bachelor of Arts)
- Computer science lecture
- Computer Science (Bachelor of Science)
- Creative Technology & Design (CTD)
- Critical Media Practices
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Education Equity & Cultural Diversity
- Educational Foundations, Policy & Practice
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering
- Elementary Education
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Florence, Italy
- Geological Sciences
- Germanic & Slavic Languages & Literature
- Eaton Humanities
- Information Science
- Integrative Physiology
- Inter media Art, Writing & Performance
- International Affairs
- Jewish Studies
- Leadership & Community Engagement
- Learning Sciences & Human Development
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer Studies
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Studies in Law
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Molecular, Cellular & Developmental Biology
- Two men in a boulder field
- Museum & Field Studies
- Peace & Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Quantitative Finance
- Real Estate
- Religious Studies
- Research & Evaluation Methodology
- Spanish & Portuguese
- Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences
- Statistics & Data Science (Applied Mathematics)
- Supply Chain Management
- Teacher License
- Technology, Cybersecurity & Policy
- Theatre & Dance
- Languages & Cultures, Humanities
- Women & Gender Studies
Eligibility Criteria For The University Of Colorado Boulder For International Students:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this University of Colorado Boulder Scholarship for international students for their study in the USA.
- International students from any country in the world can apply
- For more information check the official website.
Application Deadline For University Of Colorado Boulder Scholarships 2021:
The deadline for the International Merit Scholarship 2021 at the University of Colorado Boulder, USA is different for each scholarship program.
How To Apply For The University Of Colorado Boulder Scholarship:
The best way to apply for University of Colorado Boulder(CU) Boulder international scholarships, by including the College of Arts and Sciences application, is by submitting the CU Boulder Scholarship Application.
This is a streamlined application that allows local and international students to apply for more than one CU Boulder scholarship program by completing only a general application about his/her extracurricular activities, community services, leadership, different work experience, as well as a general essay.
After submitting the general application for admission and scholarship, students may be prompted to complete supplemental questions as well, such as a special essay, to avail additional scholarship opportunities.
- Continuing Students Application: Applicants need to fill CU Boulder Scholarship Application form in the Admission Portal. Follow this Step-by-Step Guide to the Scholarship Application for Continuing Students.
- Incoming Freshmen Application: Applicants need to fill the CU Boulder Scholarship Application Form, accessed through the Online Admissions Application Status Page. Follow this Step-by-Step Guide to the Scholarship Application for Prospective Undergraduate Students.
Don’t forget to complete the additional recommended local and international merit-based scholarships by completing supplemental questions along with your application before the scholarship’s deadline.
- For the Official Advertisement of Scholarship – Official Advertisement