Achieve your educational and professional goals with an international higher education degree from the University of Canberra by applying for International Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This exciting opportunity is open to overseas students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework at the university.
The University of Canberra is a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have a taste of their prospective employees before they graduate.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure and practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Award: 10% off Total Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Apply Also Drew University
Eligibility for International Scholarships in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework will be awarded in any subject offered by the University of Canberra
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students and have a GPA of 5 out of 7.
- Applicants must be International.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended, copy of passport or evidence of language proficiency, and proof of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Language Requirement: You must meet the English language requirements for your chosen course. At UC, although English requirements are set to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score, we generally accept a range of other English tests, too, including:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of Academic English
- Cambridge English Scale
Benefits of International Scholarships in Australia
The selected students will receive 10% off the total tuition fee to support their studies at the University of Canberra.