Applications are being accepted from outstanding candidates for the Schilt Studentship. The funding program is organized by the University of Cambridge.
This scholarship program is open for both domestic and international students applying for a master’s and Ph.D. degree course at the university.
The University of Cambridge is the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university and the second-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is a well-known and respected educational and research institution that annually attracts thousands of students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? Students will receive a high-quality education, learning, and research at this university that is on par with the best in the world. Students who enroll in this university will have the opportunity to discuss real-world case studies with specialists in any discipline.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
Brief Description of Schilt Studentship :
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Trinity College
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Apply Also: Kochi University of Technology
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Preference will be given to applicants proposing to study one of the following economics courses:
- MPhil degree in Economics, Economic Research or Economics and Finance
- the Advanced Diploma in Economics
- a Ph.D. in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Recent graduates or final year undergraduates who hold or expect to gain a first/upper second class degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject from any recognized university worldwide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants first have to take admission in a Ph.D. or master’s degree program at the University of Cambridge. After that, all applications need to be made using the University Applicant Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit two academic references, transcript, CV/resume, and statement of interest (2500 characters).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Benefits of Schilt Studentship :
Eligible students will get education funds to cover the university and college fees for the academic session 2022/2023.