University of Bradford
Deadline: Not specified (Annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2020
The University of Bradford is offering 2 Peace Studies and International Development (PSID) Scholarships for international applicants and also those who are classed as home students – usually those from the UK and EU. The scholarships are for full-time taught Masters degree courses within the Peace Studies and International Development division and are available only for prospective students.
School of Social Sciences, University of Bradford
Level/Field(s) of study:
Eligible Masters degrees related to Peace Studies and International Development:
• Peace, Conflict and Development MA
• Peace, Resilience and Social Justice MA
• Advanced Practice in Peace building and Conflict Resolution MA
• International Relations and Security Studies MA
• Economics & Finance for Development MSc
• International Development Management MA
• Project Planning and Management MSc
• Sustainable Development MSc.
All students from all countries
All international students will be awarded a £5000 scholarship as a fee reduction. All home students will be awarded a £2000 scholarship as a fee reduction.
All students that have been offered a place on any of the eligible courses (see above) will be considered for the scholarships.
These scholarships are automatically processed together with the application for admission to the course and no separate application for the scholarship is required. The deadline for admission is not specified. Check with the University for the deadline.
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.