Applicants are invited to apply for the Mathematics International Achievement Scholarships offered by the University of Birmingham for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational program is open to overseas (Non-EU) students who wish to take part in undergraduate or master’s degree coursework at a university in the UK.
The University of Birmingham was founded in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. Students will be active members of a prominent intellectual community at the university, working alongside some of the world’s best academic brains.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the best option for you because it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to achieve your long-term goals.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Apply Also: University of Vermont
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters degree
- Awards: £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The program is open to students from the EU, Overseas (Non-EU).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in one for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as a firm choice in UCAS: the following subjects:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics G100
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics G103
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GI11
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GG41
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year in Industry G102
- BSc Mathematics with an International Year G104
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year Abroad in Continental Europe G141
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1N2
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1NF
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GG14
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GGD4
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A LevelsA*AA
- IB: 7, 6, 6 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE:5*, 5, 5
- Indian Standard XII ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra90% in one subject and 85% overall
- Indian Standard XII West Bengal:85% in one subject and 80% overall
- Indian Standard XII Other State board:95% in one subject and 90% overall
- Malaysian STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No formal application is required, as eligibility is determined by the University. You must return the bank details form within the deadlines communicated by the department.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Birmingham will distribute the award amount of £1500 to the winning candidates for the session 2022/2023.