University of Adelaide
Masters, PhD Degree
Deadline: 10 July 2020 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts January 2021
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country who wish to apply to Masters or Doctorate degrees by research at any faculty of the University. Priority will be given to candidates who undertake research in areas of University research strength.
University of Adelaide in Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters or Doctorate by research degrees in any subject offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
International students from all countries
The scholarship is for a period of up to 3 years. The following are awarded:
- Training Program Fee Offset.
- Research Training Program Living Allowance of AUD 28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6 month extension) for a PhD.
- The Research Training Program Allowance, which provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
- Relocation allowance of AUD 1,000 per adult (maximum of 2 adults) and AUD 500 per dependent child.
- Publication Allowance of AUD 840 for Doctoral candidates and AUD 420 for Masters by Research candidates.
Applicants must be international students who are commencing Masters or Doctorate by research degrees at the University of Adelaide. Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed. They must also meet the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements for direct entry.
Eligible applicants are those with at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree. Only commencing students are eligible. The offer of Australian Government Research Scholarships scholars is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
Also Apply: University of Manchester
The Australian Government Research Scholarships application deadline for AY 2021 entry is 10 July 2020. Recipients must commence their research program in Semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.