Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology is offering the International Excellence Scholarships.
This scholarship application is open to all international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree for the academic year 2022-2023.
The UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology is an institute within the Faculty of Brain Sciences of University College London (UCL) and is located in London, United Kingdom. It has a staff of around 710 and 500 graduate students, an annual turnover of £81million and occupies around 12,000 sq m of laboratory and office space.
Why would you like to study at the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology? The Queen Square Library is the University of London’s recognized Neurology Library, supporting the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery’s research, teaching, and clinical activity.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 4th April 2022
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters degree
- Awards: £6000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Apply Also University of Marymount
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are only available to students who have applied to study one of the eligible degree programs (all QSIoN programs except MSc/Dip/Cert in Clinical Neurology).
- Eligibility Criteria: To consider your candidacy for this program, applicants must fulfill all the requirements:
- Applicants must be international
- Applicants must be enrolling in one of the study programs given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must apply for an approved study program at the university and complete an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are recommended to submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The candidates also must meet the UCL Standard English language proficiency requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each subset)
Benefits of Institute of Neurology Scholarships
The University College London will grant four scholarships with £6000 each for overseas fee-paying students.