Partial International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Trinity College Dublin. The deadline of the scholarship is 31 May 2022.
Partial International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The selected students will be given this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc Energy Science program at TCD.
Eligible Nationalities for Partial International Scholarships:
Eligibility Criteria for Partial International Scholarships:
This scholarship is open to Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies in MSc in Energy Science program in 2022/23. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Energy Science with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the MSc Energy Science Course Directors.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
- Submit your online application for MSc in Energy Science at my.etc.ie. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
- If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to email@example.com before 31st May 2022. Early application is encouraged. In your email, please use the subject title “MSc Energy Science Scholarship” and include your 8 digit application reference number.