Trent University, Canada is offering International Scholarships 2021 and Awards under different International Financial Aid programs for international students. Trent University, Canada Scholarships & Awards Program is a Funded Scholarship Program for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Degree programs.
An application is open and an international student from different all over the world can apply for International Scholarships and Awards Program for Study in Canada. These Canada scholarships and awards are highly competitive which are available to pursue Bachelor’s/Undergraduate, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Degree level programs in almost all academic fields of study at the Trent University.
Trent University Canada Scholarships 2021 For International Students – Study In Canada
About Trent University Canada:<span
Trent University is One of Canadians top universities, which was founded with the aim of interactive learning that’s personal, purposeful, and transformative. The Trent University of Canada is famous for building leadership in teaching, research, and student satisfaction. As the Excellency of Trent University in the World, excellent students attracts from across the country and around the world. All the academic fields and disciples are available for an undergraduate to postgraduate students. The excellence of Trent University is students, alumni, staff & faculty are the main catalysts in developing sustainable solutions to complex problems of the global citizens.
Ranking of the Trent University:<span
- Ranked No 1 for undergraduate university in Ontario
- Ranked No 3 in Canada
- Ranked No 1 in Canada for Scholarships and Bursaries
- Trent University as Undergraduate University is among top 5 universities in Canada for overall reputation
Apply: University of Copenhagen
Scholarships and Awards – Study in Canada:
Every year the Trent University offers International Scholarships Awards to Postgraduate Scholarships & Awards which are offers to National and International students. These scholarship awards are partially funded and Financial Aid Support Program for worldwide students to do their bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree level study at the world & the top university of Canada in All academic fields and majors.
Host Country: Study in Canada
Host University: Trent University of Canada
Scholarships Offered: Trent University Canada – Funded Scholarship 2021
Scholarships Coverage: Partial Funded
No of Scholarships: Information Not Available, But There are multiple Scholarships Programs for the year 2021.
Degree Level: Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
What Are The Benefits Of Trent University Scholarships:
Who wants to Free Study in Canada. Every student has a dream to study in Canada and settle there and spend their rest of life in one of the advanced countries of the world. So now, Trent University is giving you this excellent opportunity to fulfill your dream to study in Canada on Funded Scholarships. The best thing about Trent University is 90% of Trent University students get employed six months after graduation. There are different scholarships and awards programs for this year. Please check the list given below.
There are different Scholarships and Awards – Entrance Scholarships (automatic offered) – List are Given Below.
Trent University Entrance Scholarships – (Automatic Offered):
- All applicants applying at Trent University are automatically considered for Entrance Scholarships and awarded for academic excellence. Financial support is in a range from $1,000 to $3,000. The scholarship awards will be offers for the first two terms of studies. These awards are non-renewable.
- The entrance scholarship can also be merged with Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
IB Entrance Scholarships – (Automatic Offered):
Trent University offers IB Entrance Scholarships (automatically considered ) to All international students applying for admission to Trent on the basis of IB diploma.
The scholarship worth is about $1,000 in IB Entrance Scholarship and offers only for the first term of studies. The IB Entrance Scholarship can be merged with a Trent University Entrance Scholarship and Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
Trent International Scholarships And Awards (Application-Based):
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships And Awards:
- This scholarship is awarded to highly competitive international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement along with community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- Scholarships and Awards are partially funded tuition and ancillary fees at Trent University about $2,000 to $24,000 per academic year (housing is not included).
Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship:
- Every year this scholarship award is funded by local and international students through annual levy funds. Students with high academic achievement and along with community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- The Canada Scholarship award covers international Trent University tuition and ancillary fees about $24,000 per academic year (housing is not included).
Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships:
- Every year this scholarship award is funded by local and international students from a UWC college through annual levy funds. Students with high academic achievement and along with community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- The scholarship funds are offered upon assessment of the financial needs of the students and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees about $24,000 per academic year (housing not included).
Jack Matthews International Scholarship:
This scholarship awards in Canada are offered in honor of Jack Matthews, the founding director of Pearson College of the Pacific and the Trent International Program. The scholarship funds are offered upon assessment of the financial needs of the students and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees about $24,000 per academic year (housing not included).
Justin Chiu International Scholarships:
Scholarships partially funded and cover fees of education in amounts between $3,000 and $15,000 per academic year.
Maple Leaf Leadership Award:
- Maple Leaf Education System school offers International scholarship awards to outstanding international students with academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and financial need. The amount of the award is about $2,000. This scholarship award is given on a one-time basis to a maximum of 5 students per year.
- Housing fees (including a meal plan) may range from $9,000 to $13,100 per academic year.
In addition, students may need to budget about $2,500-$3,000 for books, supplies, and pocket money.
Programs Offered By Trent University – Canada:
Trent University of Canada Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and Ph.D. Programs in all fields. There are 100+ Courses or Fields are available at the Trent University. Please check the given list of available fields.
Eligible Countries: World Wide Students can apply for this international Canada scholarship 2021 Trent University.
Other Requirements: Students need to check the degree program, as the eligibility criteria are different for each field and major.
Deadline For Trent University Canada International Scholarships:
The deadline for Canada International Scholarships 2021 Varies.
How To Apply For Trent University Canada Scholarships 2021 For International Students:
In order to apply for Canada Scholarships opportunity, a student must take admission to any Undergraduate or Graduate Degree Program at the Trent University of Canada. After getting enrolled in any level Degree Program, successful applicants will be automatically considered for the International Scholarship Program 2021. You can also apply for application-Based Canada Scholarships along with admission.
- For Apply at Trent University – ENROLL NOW
- For the Official Advertisement of Awards & Scholarship – Official Advertisement