Start your study adventure in Vietnam. Good news! Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters for doctoral and postdoctoral studies. This Scholarship covers full tuition fees and full accommodation fees.
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU), a young and aspiring university in vibrant Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic and educational hub, is proudly committed to Vietnam’s human development and sustainable growth into the 21st century.
As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students.
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
- Study in: Vietnam
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 30, 2024
- Applied sciences
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Environment and labor safety
- Finance and banking
- Foreign languages
- Industrial fine arts
- Information technology
- International studies
- Labor relations and trade unions
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social sciences and humanities
- Sport science
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship will provide
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Apply Also Soka University
Eligibility Criteria for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language:
- When English is the medium of instruction for a master’s program: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for the master program: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from your test date up to the application date) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Match all required documents for the application
Apply Also University of Groningen
How to Apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship:
(1) You have to apply online from here.
(2) Submit the Online Application Form on the online registration system with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript in right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate in right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Reference Letter of Bachelor’s thesis advisor
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
- English Language Proficiency
To apply and know more about Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship, please visit the official website: