The University Of Utah LGBT Resource Center Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at the University of Utah. The deadline for the scholarship is 22 Feb 2022.
The University Of Utah LGBT Resource Center Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at the University of Utah.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Utah will provide the selected students $2,000-$3,500 towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.
- Must be currently enrolled University of Utah student (undergraduate or graduate) OR an incoming student who has completed at least one semester at another university or college.
- Must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Financial needs will be considered in the selection process. Awardees will be required to complete a FAFSA process to have a scholarship awarded. Applicants with questions or concerns about this may contact our office.
- Awardees will be required to complete HB 144 affidavit to have a scholarship awarded. Our scholarships are available to undocumented/DACA students who have graduated from a Utah high school as well as international students. Applicants with questions or concerns about this may contact our office.
- Past LGBT RC scholarship awardees are welcome to reapply. Priority will be given to first-time applicants.
- Application Questions (250 words or less per answer):
- In what ways do you currently support the LGBTQIA+ community? What efforts do you plan to begin or expand in the future? Please reference any involvement you are already doing in this regard, including activism, volunteering, academic work, art or cultural work, support of others, self-preservation, etc.
- What is your current educational plan (major, minor, future career, etc.) and what are you doing to ensure you are successful in this plan as a student?
- What would receiving this scholarship mean to you? How would it help you achieve your goals?
- Anything else you want the committee to consider when reviewing your application.
- Unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format
- Students will be assessed for this scholarship on the basis of their admission application, which is to be made on the official application portal of the university.