Get financial support to start your academic journey in Turkey by applying for the Faculty of Engineering Scholarships offered by Ted University. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The program aims to support International Students commencing their undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering at the university. Successful scholars will receive 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the undertaken program.
Established in 2012, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara. Its mission is to create impactful programs that dispense high-quality education. Ted University ranks ranking 88th nationwide in Turkey.
Why choose to study at Ted University? Ted University seeks to build a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners through academically rigorous coursework, dynamic teaching, meaningful research, and opportunities for students to engage locally and abroad. Ted University is a dynamic university pioneering the development of education, emphasizing liberal arts education.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing at the moment. Interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: Ted University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 100 % Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
Apply Also Fordham University
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Software Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired program at the Faculty of Engineering at Ted University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Ted University. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit Passport (first page)
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Ted University will provide an award amount of 25% to 100% of the tuition fee to the successful candidates.