Fellowships opportunities are open at CERN Switzerland for International students to participate in the world research center. CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021 is a fully funded fellowship program to invites young talented students from different parts of the world for working to accelerate the social impact of our society. This program is basically for Undergraduate & Graduate Fresh Students. This is a Fully Funded program by CERN Switzerland. There are no application fees & Students can apply without IELTS/TOFEL.
CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2021 Fully Funded In Switzerland:
Every year CERN Offers International fellowships to International students to participates in Nuclear Research, as physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe at CERN Research Labs, Switzerland. This year CERN offers fully-funded Fellowships 2021 to worldwide Students to join their research program in a wide range of applied sciences, computing, and engineering. The main aim of the 2021 fellowship fully funded invites graduates from different world universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing, and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
Please note that you are applying for a program and not a specific job. In order to help us offer you an interesting work project, we recommend that you let us know how your research interests and skills relate to CERN’s diverse activities. You can include this during the online application process form or in a separate motivation letter.
CERN Summer Internship 2021 is an outstanding opportunity for international students of undergraduate and fresh master students to do research Internships in Switzerland. All major expenses will be covered by this program.
Host Country: CERN Summer Fellowship 2021 in Geneva, Switzerland
Research Center: CERN, Switzerland
Fellowship Offered: Funded by CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists, and engineers.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: BS and MS Students can Apply.
CERN Junior Fellowships 2021 Offers:
Are you ready to apply for Summer Fellowship 2021? Let’s Enjoy 6 months Fully Funded Switzerland, Internship. The CERN is providing worldwide opportunities to International Students so that they can enlighten their research career in a better way. Bachelors and masters students should pack their bags for Summer internships in Switzerland. CERN Offers Excellent 2021 fully-funded opportunities for those students who have a dream to do a Research at CERN, Switzerland. Students will Participate in Research Work in multiple research areas. CERN Junior Fellowships 2021 will cover all the expenses during stay in Switzerland include AirTicket.
Expenses which will cover by CERN Summer Fellowship 2021 Program – Fully Funded:
1. An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
2. A stipend ranging from 5,281 to 6,557 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
3. Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children),
4. Cern Pension membership Fund.
5. Depending on your individual circumstances:
***An installation grant
***Family, child, and infant allowances (if required)
***Airfare to and from Geneva.
6. 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria For CERN Fellowship:
In order to qualify for a place on the program you will need to meet the following requirements:
1. The applicant must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Here).
2. You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
3. A student has no more than 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining a degree.
Apply: Qatar University scholarship
What Is The Deadline For CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021?
All applications should normally reach us no later than 1 March 2021
How To Apply For CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2021?
You will need the following documents to complete your application. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further. (Students have to Click on Apply Here below to Fill the Application Form by clicking on I am interested).
1. Complete Detailed CV.
2. Scanned Educational Documents in a PDF Format.
3. Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
4. You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date
5. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents (except recommendation letters) or edit your application further.