Seoul National University is Top World-Class Research-Oriented Comprehensive University with Integrated different academics with multiple research centers in SEOUL, South Korea. Seoul National University, South Korea QS Ranking is 35th in the world and 9th in Asia in World. It is one of South Korea’s leading integrated research universities.
Seoul National University Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) Program offers Scholarships for International Students for a wide range of studies in Master’s degree (M Phill/ MS), Doctorate (Ph.D.), and MS Leading to Ph.D. in multiple Degree courses.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: Seoul National University, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: Seoul National University
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters (MS / M.Phil), Ph.D. and MS Leading to Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What Are The Benefits Of Seoul National University Scholarships:
Who wants to Free Study in South Korea? It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have dreams to study in South Korea on Fully Funded Scholarships for Masters (MS/ M.Phil), Ph.D. and MS Leading to Ph.D. Studies in multiple fields.
Graduate Scholarships 2022 for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) will cover the following expenses given below during study in Seoul, South Korea. Applications are invited for Graduate Program 2022 with Scholarships from all over the world.
Expenses which will cover by this program:
- Tuition Fee: full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters
- Living Expenses: 500,000 KRW per month (different according to recipients’ majors)
- Supervisor also Support Students Financially – You can request to your Supervisor for Supports.
Programs Offered By Seoul National University:
Scholarships are available to Masters, Ph.D., and MS Leading to Ph.D. in all multiple fields. The Seoul University offering a wide range of academic fields List is given below:
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Agriculture, and Life Sciences
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences
Complete Academic Fields Details are given below. Please Check the following Given Data below:
Eligibility Criteria For Seoul National University Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at SNU.
- Applicants must be International.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Proof of Language Proficiency. ( English Proficiency Certificate can be Accepted)
- For Master’s Studies, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree
- For Ph.D. Studies the applicant must hold a Master’s degree
- For MS Leading to PhD, the applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Documents Required For Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Study plan or Personal Statement
- All applicants are required to submit a study plan which contains details regarding his or her educational background, research interest, motivations for further study, etc.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Two recommendation letters
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport or National ID Card
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Important Note: Please Must Read the PDF Document File Complete Guidelines at the end of the Details.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION?
The application deadline for Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 for Study in Korea is 15th July 2021.
How To Apply :
Students have to apply directly to University on Online Admission Portal and fill the Application form. Students have to visit the official website of Seoul National University Scholarship – HERE.