To honor and stand true to its commitment to making education accessible and affordable to all, Saint Martin’s University has decided to award the Benedictine High School Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is an exclusive application offered to international undergraduate students who are graduates of Benedict High School. Full-time undergraduate students at Saint Martin’s University who meet the admission requirements of their respected study programs will be considered. The scholarship award is valued at a whopping $2,000.
Saint Martin’s University is a private Benedictine university in Lacey, Washington, established in 1895. It was first started as an all-boys boarding school by monks of the Benedictine Order but became a degree-granting institution in 1940. It is ranked 35th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at Saint Martin’s University? The students at Saint Martin’s University learn to make a positive difference in their lives and the lives of others through the interaction of faith, reason, and service. The university’s way of life is grounded in intellectual rigor, moral thought, and action.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. However, the students are suggested to observe the application deadlines of the undergraduate they want to apply.
- University or Organization: Saint Martin’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Apply Also Ted University
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired undergraduate program at Saint Martin’s University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students.
- The applicants must have graduated from Benedict High School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Two letters of recommendation plus either the third letter of recommendation or a professional reference with contact information
- A personal statement (each graduate program outlines different requirements for this)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the undergraduate program they wish to enter at Saint Martin’s University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
The students successfully selected as winners by Saint Martin’s University will be awarded a scholarship worth $2,000 for their undergraduate study costs incurred.