Leap towards your dream to study abroad and apply for the EU postgraduate placements at Queen Mary University of London for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the bursary is to provide financial support for outstanding students who want to take part in a full-time taught postgraduate program at the university.
It is an internationally famous research-intensive university in London, England. In 1785, the London Medical College started welcomed students. It is a well-known university that teaches and does research on a global scale.
Why would you like to study at the Queen Mary University of London? Scholars will have a wonderful learning experience and access to the top educational facilities while attending this university. It provides sophisticated education and analysis to assist individuals in overcoming a variety of obstacles.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: £5000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Apply: University of Stirling
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time taught postgraduate programs in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Pre-Masters programs and full-time Distance Learning taught postgraduate programs
- Eligibility Criteria: Entrants are advised to check the given eligibility criteria before applying:
- Your permanent home address must be in an EU member state
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the program. This award is not available to applicants assessed as ‘Home’ for fee status purposes, regardless of nationality
- You must not receive student funding from the UK government. If you are eligible for more than one Queen Mary scholarship or bursary, you will receive the award with the highest value only
- You must be enrolling for the first year of an eligible program at Queen Mary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolled in an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, candidates can submit these: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
The Queen Mary University of London provides £5,000 scholarships to support EU domiciled students wishing to join postgraduate programs.