To make college education in the USA affordable for international students, Mount Aloysius College has established the International Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
These grants will be handed to undergraduate or graduate international students that apply to study at MAC. Up to $14,000 will be awarded to the selected students.
About Mount Aloysius College
Amazing opportunity for students who want to complete their studies in the USA. Mount Aloysius College is a private Catholic college ranked 35th in Regional Colleges North. The college’s mission is to respond to individual and community needs with quality programs of education in the tradition of the Religious Sisters of Mercy.
Why choose to study at Mount Aloysius College? MAC is one of the oldest colleges in the United States. It follows a core curriculum of arts and sciences, intended to give a firm foundation of knowledge to last a lifetime. Students are also encouraged to consider ethical issues and questions of faith.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
- University or Organization: Mount Aloysius College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can take this scholarship application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can engage themselves in any undergraduate or graduate non-resident or resident program at Mt. Aloy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students at Mt. Aloy.
Apply Also University of PISA DSU
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Common Application or the University’s application portal can be used to submit admission applications at Mt. Aloy. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary school report
- Proof of health insurance
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal goal statement resume
- Undergraduate final transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to present legitimate documents and do well in their interviews.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 85
Winners of this scholarship will be provided $10,000 to $14,000 to take up their undergraduate studies at Mt. Aloy.