To make education affordable and easily available to all international students, regardless of their financial capacity, Meredith College has come up with the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Full-time honors program international students at Meredith College that maintain a minimum quality point ratio of 3.30 on all courses can apply for this scholarship covering tuition fees, accommodation, and other college-wide fees. Students must be selected for the scholarship interview after their admission application in order to be considered for the award.
Meredith College is private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate school in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is ranked 136th in National Liberal Arts Colleges being committed to professional preparation, educating and inspiring students to live with integrity, and providing leadership for the needs, opportunities, and challenges of society.
Why choose to study at Meredith College? Meredith College challenges its students to discover what makes them strong, build on those strengths, and then prepare to make a positive impact on the world. Students at Meredith are mentored by expert faculty and choose from more than 90 academic programs and opportunities such as internships, study abroad, and undergraduate research.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, the applicants are recommended to observe program-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Meredith College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Apply Also London University
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have superior academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible students will be notified about the interview for the scholarship and be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copy of the secondary-school record
- A school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Honours Program requirements of Meredith College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
The successfully selected applicants will be provided full tuition, on-campus room, and board, and college-wide fees (four academic years). The award will also provide Course-required books, fees, and supplies Opportunities for a study abroad experience, and annual travel opportunities.