Get financial support to kick start your academic journey in New Zealand. The University of Massey is giving an opportunity to apply for the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships.
These funding opportunities are available for those candidates who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree program at the university for the session 2022-2023.
Massey University was founded in 1927 as a public research university. On its North Shore campuses in Palmerston North, Wellington, and Albany, it presently has over 3,000 international students from over 100 countries.
Why would you like to study at Massey University? Students who desire to make a name for themselves in their areas are trained and encouraged at the institution, which provides them with the skills they need to succeed. It has made studying more accessible to students who are struggling to meet their academic objectives owing to budgetary constraints.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Brief Description of International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- University or Organization: University of Massey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Apply Also: Troy University
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For the continuation of the program, students have to
- Be a full fee-paying international student
- Be studying full time
- Have an admission offer of a place or a conditional offer of a place
How to Apply for International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- How to apply: While applying for the opportunity, the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. You must first apply to study your preferred program.
- Wait to receive your Offer of Place at the university and student portal login details.
- Log in to your student portal.
- Go to The grants tab, then the Apply for a scholarship tab.
- Select this application from the Scholarship list to apply. For taking admission, firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enroll itself in the university.
- Supporting Documents: To know about the supporting documents applying for the opportunity, check the Documentation for postgraduate students.
- Admission Requirements: For the postgraduate program, the applicant must have an appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.
The University of Massey will provide an award amount of $10,000 to the successful candidates.