The Art Department at Massey University is offering Screen Arts funding for undergraduate students. This scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the university. The purpose of this application is to assist with the costs associated with pursuing a degree in art.
The award amount is $10,000. The grant is renewable for up to four years, provided that the recipient remains enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Massey University.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Organization: Massey University
- Department: Art
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the undergraduate degree offered at Massey University
The Screen Arts Scholarship supports a promising student in preparation for a career in the screen arts industry. The scholarship provides funding for the recipient to attend a recognized institution of higher education to pursue studies in film, television, or new media production. In addition to financial support, the scholarship also provides access to a network of industry professionals who can offer guidance and mentorship.
Also Apply University of Strathclyde
Eligibility for Screen Arts Scholarship
The grant is only available for a New Zealand citizen or resident.
All applicants must be intending to enroll
- For full-time (minimum of 105 credits) Study
- In the first year (i.e. 100 level) of the Bachelor of Screen Arts with Honours
- At the Massey University Wellington campus.
How to Apply for Screen Arts Scholarship
To apply for the Screen Arts program, please complete this application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.