Macquarie University Australia Scholarships 2022 – Fully Funded:
About Macquarie University:
Macquarie University is a highly recommended International research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is one of the top leading third public universities in Australia, Founded by the New South Wales Government in the metropolitan area of Sydney. There all academic fields are available for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies. All the Degree programs offered by the Macquarie University are in English as the official language of instruction.
About Macquarie University Scholarships:
The Macquarie University, Australia offers Funded & Fully Funded International Scholarships every year under different Australian Government Scholarships, University Scholarships as well as External Funding Opportunities for International Students.
Currently, we are sharing the Macquarie University offering iRTP ( International Research Training Program) and iMQRES (International Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship Program scholarship) under Australian Government Scholarships 2022.
These Research Scholarships in Australia are available to International students to work on different International research projects at Macquarie University. These scholarships are a fully-funded international scholarship program that will cover all the expenses during the study in Australia. There is a large number of Scholarships, So multiple chances to get scholarships easily.
Host Country: Study in Australia
Host University: Macquarie University, Australia
Scholarships Offered: Australian Government Scholarships 2022 – University Funded Scholarships
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships Awards: Large No of Scholarships
Degree Level: MPhil, MRes Y2+PhD, Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Study in Australia? Millions of Dollars in Scholarships are available for International Students, At Macquarie University Australia for foreign students from all over the world. It’s a great opportunity to study in Australia? What are you waiting for dear student? One of the best Opportunities to Move to Australia for a Masters’s & Ph.D. Studies.
What is financial coverage by iRTP Scholarship:
- Students don’t need to pay any Tuition fee as they waiver for 3 years.
- Students will receive an annual stipend of $28,597.
- Travel Concession (applied to local transport OPAL Card)
What is financial support by Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (iMQRES):
- 3 Years Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Annual Stipend of $28,597.
Scholarships are available to pursue A wide range of disciplines in MPhil, MRes Y2+PhD, Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Student can check further Details: Programs Details
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Admission At Macquarie University, Australia?
- The student completed or expect to complete their research Masters degree in 2021
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted than Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing, and with good conduct.
- Should enroll for a full-time degree program.
- A student must be willing to undertake a Masters of Philosophy or Ph.D. (Doctorate) in 2022.
- Meet English Language Requirements.
- Requirements for each program are different please check the program requirements from the given below program list.
- Student can check further Details: Eligibility Details
The Application Deadline For Macquarie University Scholarship 2022 Is 15 August 2021, 11:59 PM (AEST).
How To Apply:
All Students need to submit an Online Application. Please check the Applying procedure according to your degree level as given below.
- For Masters and Ph.D. Studies – Applying Procedure
Official Website Information
- Official Advertisement for Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships – Official Website