Get your master’s degree in the UK! Applications are exclusively open for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarships to high-potential overseas students at Lancaster University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Scholarship is designed to support and attract international students to complete master’s degree programs at Lancaster University Management School. This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria
Lancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England, that was founded in 1964. All international students have a distinct advantage when it comes to exchanging programs.
Why study at Lancaster University? As a student of Lancaster University, our students have access to over 50,000 journals and e-resources. They may have the opportunity to transfer to the UK or participate in exchange programs throughout the year.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Apply Also Canisius College
- Eligible Countries: Awardees must be national and permanently resident in one of the countries below: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded to study Postgraduate taught students in Business Master’s programs offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this Scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes for their studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take an admission letter to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1, and candidates must be ready to submit their previous transcripts at the university. Undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English to participate in the academic program actively.
Lancaster University will provide the amount of £4,000 for the first year of entry for students joining postgraduate taught programmes within Lancaster University Management School.