Want to Study in Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia provides thousands of scholarships and fellowships to financially support worldwide students. The Saudi Arabian, King Fahd University offers a fully-funded scholarship 2021 program for international students to study in Saudi Arabia. The scholarships are available to financially support the Masters, MBA, and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Have you Applied for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
King Fahd University Scholarship In Saudi Arabia 2021 | Fully Funded:
About King Fahad University:
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is a public research university, located in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The University is Ranked about 4th among the top 100 universities in granted patents at USPTO for the year 2019. It is one of the top leading and research-oriented universities especially in the field of petroleum and minerals.
Besides this, King Fahd University also offers the following fields and majors related to Science, Engineering, and business/management related degree programs. All the Professional degree programs of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals are the most highly regarded programs among all Arabian universities as well as the whole region. There are about hundreds of International students from 28+ countries are studying at KFUPM and doing their best to generate an innovative solution for society.
About King Fahd University Scholarship:
The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is inviting the International talented students from all over the world for their 2021 fully funded scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. This Scholarship will offer students holding research potential and enthusiasm to conduct professional research in the different fields of science, engineering, and business management. The aim behind the King Fahd University scholarship is to generate innovative solutions for real-life problems as well as technical issues.
This KFUPM Scholarships for International students is offered to worldwide students from any part of the world. Both international as well as local students can also avail of this scholarship. The student who wants to study a Masters Degree, MBA, and Doctoral Degree at King Fahd University can avail this fully funded scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia at KFUPM. This fully-funded Saudi Arabia scholarship will cover all the expenses during the study. Don’t miss this great opportunity as you don’t have to pay the application fee.
Host Country: Study in Saudi Arabia
Host University: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters, MBA, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in multiple fields.
What Are The Benefits Of King Fahd University Of Petroleum And Minerals Scholarship?
The fully-funded scholarships for international students in 2021 at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals that will cover all the expenses during the studies. It has the following benefits as given below:
1. Full Tuition Fee
2. Monthly Stipend will be an offer
3. Free bachelor housing (furnished and air-conditioned).
4. Free textbooks.
5. Subsidized meals in the university cafeteria.
6. Great Opportunity to work at King Fahd University faculty as a researcher.
7. Funding for the projects by the University.
8. Medical insurance Urgent Care Near me
9. Return ticket.
What Degree Programs Available For Study?
2. Aerospace Engineering
3. Applied Statistics
4. Architectural Engineering
5. Business Administration
6. Chemical Engineering
8. City & Regional Planning
9. Civil & Environmental Engineering
10. Computer Engineering
11. Computer Networks
12. Computer Science
13. Construction Engineering & Management
14. Electrical Engineering
15. Environmental Sciences
18. Industrial & Systems Engineering
19. Information Assurance & Security
20. Life Sciences
21. Materials Science & Engineering
22. Mathematical Sciences
23. Mechanical Engineering
24. Medical Physics
25. Petroleum Engineering
27. Software Engineering
28. Systems & Control Engineering
29. Telecommunication Engineering
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For King Fahd University – Scholarship?1.
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this King Fahd University Scholarship 2021:
1. The Applicant must be international students from any part of the world.
2. The Applicant must hold a Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree for Masters/MBA and Masters/MS/MPhil degree for Ph.D. Degree program from a recognized institution.
3. The applicant must have an excellent academic record as GPA must be 3.00/4.00 or equivalent.
4. Must have IELTS/TOEFL to apply.
5. Must have GRE(General Graduate Record Examination) for acceptance.
6. Three Recommendation Letters from University.
What Documents Are Required For Apply?
The list of documents is given below:
1. The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
2.The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
3. 3 Recommendation Letters
4. Passport Scan or Iqama for Saudi residents.
5. CV (Curriculum Vitae)
7. Personal Statements
8. English Language Proficiency Document
9. GRE / GMAT
10. Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline For Criteria For King Fahd University – Scholarship 2021: The Deadline To Apply For The Criteria For King Fahd University – Scholarship, Is 22 Sep 2020 And For The Online Recommendations Is 29 Sep 2020.
Apply: University of Wellington
How To Apply For King Fahd University – Scholarship 2021?
The Student Has To Find The Research Field. After That Read The Eligibility Criteria, If He/She Eligible, Have To Follow The Following Procedure Given Below To Apply:
1. International Applicants are required to create an account first. Online Application Portal
2. After that, choose the Degree level and Degree Program from the menu.
3. Proceed further, fill the application form according to the instructions.
4. Upload all the required documents at King Fahd Admission Portal system
5. Submit your application.
6. You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.