Design the Future Scholarship Award at Keio University is open for International Students. The scholarship allows a Graduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Keio University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Design the Future Scholarship Award at Keio University is available to undertake Graduate-level programs at Keio University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits of Design The Future Scholarship Award :
- Full tuition and fees at Keio University (However, this does not apply to DD international students)
- Monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000
- One-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy): JPY 150,000
All Nationalities (except Japan).
Eligibility Criteria for Design The Future Scholarship Award :
Eligibility Criteria: This award is open to international students with fine academic performance and character who satisfy all following requirements at the time of their application being reviewed:
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are one of the applicants to enroll in April 2023 and are recommended for the award by our graduate school.
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll as a regular student in Master’s Programs, Ph.D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have completed more than 15 years of formal education and have obtained their undergraduate degree outside Japan, or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree before entering Keio University. However, those who have obtained or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree at any Japanese institution are not eligible.
Applicant cannot be a recipient of other scholarships at the same time as receiving the award.
Incoming international students participating in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are eligible. The student may not participate in overseas activities for a period of more than 6 months while they are receiving the award.
Application Procedure for Design The Future Scholarship Award :
How to Apply: Aspirants have to enroll in the graduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended a copy of passport and other relevant documents.
Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate from a recognized institution in Japan or overseas.
Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.