Take the first step toward achieving your academic goals with the help of the Presidential Scholarship organized by Kansas Wesleyan University in the USA. The applications are open on a rolling basis for the academic year 2021-2022.
This opportunity is open to all international and domestic students who wish to pursue an undergraduate study program at KWU. Students will a 3.5 GPA will be considered eligible to be awarded the grant worth $12,000.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university ranked among other top schools and universities of the nation. The mission of the university is to promote and integrate academic excellence, spiritual development, personal well-being, and social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Kansas Wesleyan University? The Kansas Wesleyan University is a student-centered and community-focused education institute that offers an exceptional academic experience in a nurturing, friendly environment. Students are always encouraged to engage in their campus community and the local community.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Also Apply: Broward College
Eligibility for Presidential International Awards in the USA :
- Eligible Countries: Internationals and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate program offered by KWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA, even transfer students.
How to Apply for Presidential International Awards in the USA :
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any undergraduate program of choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information
- Admission Requirements: A minimum score of 18 or 960 on the ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score – 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score – 79
- IELTS Score – 6.5
The scholarship winner will receive $9,000 (off-campus) or $12,000 (on-campus) for the applied UG program by KWU.