Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of Building and Construction, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Fibre, Health and Community Care, Education, Cyber Security, Transport and Logistics, Visitor Economy, and Sustainability and Environment taught at Kangan Institute. The deadline for the scholarship is 31 Dec 2021.
Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at.
Available Subjects in Kangan Institute Scholarship Program:
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
The recipients of the scholarship will be awarded two installments of $1,500 and $1,000 respectively by Kangan Institute.
Clarkefield (parts in Macedon Ranges)
Diggers Rest (parts in Melton)
Fawkner (parts in Moreland)
Keilor (parts in Brimbank)
Tullamarine (parts in Brimbank/Moreland)
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- A Hume Resident.
- Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, NZ citizen, holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa, or holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
- Hold a certificate level III or below, or no tertiary qualification, or are articulating into a higher level qualification, e.g. Certificate IV to a diploma.
- Be accepted into a course of study with Kangan Institute. Part-Time study of at least 0.5 study load will be eligible.
- A newly commencing student. Existing students will only be eligible if they are articulating from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
- Applicants must be newly commencing students. Existing students will only be eligible if they are articulating from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
- Applicants must undertake consultation with Kangan Institute’s Skills and Jobs Centre, before enrolment to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolling in eligible courses.