Start your academic journey in China. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology is giving an opportunity to apply for the Jasmine Freshman Scholarships for International Students. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022/2023.
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China (PRC). It is an engineering-oriented university with a competitive edge in three disciplines: shipbuilding, marine engineering, and sericulture study.
Why study at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology? JUST is today striving to establish itself as a first-class university in the field of shipbuilding. It is dedicated to the well-being of Chinese society and world development.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before June 18, 2022
- University: Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master’s degree or doctoral program
- Awards: 30,000-50,000 CNY
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master’s degree or doctoral program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 30 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 35 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master’s degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
Also Apply University of Sussex
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must register themselves by using this given link: https://just.17gz.org/
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport) and a photo of the size used for a passport.
- For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, a certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
- For graduate applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of the undergraduate transcript and Bachelor’s Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- For doctorate program applicants, the necessary academic materials are an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of the graduate transcript and Master’s Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, Published papers, and a research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full-time graduate students).
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants need to enroll at the university.
- Language Requirement: The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: Bachelor- IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5, Master or above-IBT 80 or IELTS 6, but not required for native English speakers. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs must have a recent HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
The Jiangsu University of Science and Technology will provide an award amount of 30,000-50,000 CNY to the high achieving candidates.