Ireland Government Scholarship 2021/2022 is open for International Students in Ireland for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programs. Ireland Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program (That is enough to cover all expenses during the study) in Ireland for International Students from all over the world for Bachelors’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021/2022 – Study In Ireland:
Ireland Government Scholarship:
The Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) scheme was established under the provisions of the Government’s International Education Strategy, 2010–2015, and expanded under the successor strategy “Irish Educated, Globally Connected (2016-2021). Attention is also drawn to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade’s Global Ireland: Delivering in the Asia Pacific Region to 2025 strategy
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021/2022 Call under the Government of Ireland International Scholarships Programme. Every year Ireland’s Government offered a wide range of scholarships for foreign students who want to study in higher education institutions in Ireland Universities. The Ireland Government scholarship 2021 program offered by the Romanian state for all countries that are Non-European Union.
All academic Fields & Majors are available. They offer multiple degree programs for all academic fields and Majors in Irish Universities. The Duration of the Bachelors/Undergraduate Scholarship is 3-4 Years, whereas for Master Program it is 1 Year & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years.
So You can apply for any Undergraduate, Masters, or Ph.D. degree program on Scholarships. It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Scholarships 2021 for the academic year 2021/2022.
Host Country: Study in Ireland 2021
Host University: Multiple Ireland Universities Offered by Ireland Government Scholarships 2021/2022.
Scholarships Offered: Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme Call 2021/22
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded (They have mentioned its funded, but its enough to cover all expenses of the student, as full tuition fees, as well as a highly paid stipend)
Duration of Scholarships: Bachelor’s Degree 3-4 Years, Master Degree Scholarship is 1 Year whereas For Ph.D./Doctoral Degree Scholarship 3-4 Years.
Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What Is The Benefits Of The Scholarship:
Are you interested in Study in Ireland 2021? It is an Excellent Opportunity for those students who have a dream to free study abroad 2021 in Ireland on Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 call. Applicants are invited for the Government of Ireland 2021-2022 Program for students of all nationalities who are Non-European Union to study in Ireland?
Expenses That Will Cover By Ireland Government Scholarship:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
- It is enough to cover all study expenses for study in Ireland
What Degree Programs Offered By Ireland Government Scholarship:
Scholarships for International Students are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil), and Ph.D. in all fields.
List of Programs Offered in Following Fields:
- Social Science
What Are The Host Universities Of Ireland Government Scholarship:
Please check the list of Universities offering Ireland Government Scholarship 2021/2022 to international citizens who are NOT members of European Countries.
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria For The Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of the Ireland Government Scholarship for their study in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Foreign Countries Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
Documents Required For Apply: Download Here
Application Deadline For Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
The Deadline To Apply For Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 For International Students Is (Irish Time) 26 March 2021.
How To Apply :
International candidates only need to apply online on Ireland Government Scholarship Portal. Students have to directly apply to the university from the given Links:
- Visit Official Apply Online Portal Here: Apply Online
- Visit Official Advertisement Here: Official Advertisement