Jump over all the financial hurdles that come in the way of your dream of studying abroad with the help of the Global Vision Scholarships in South Korea. The program is organized by Inha University.
International applicants who wish to undertake a master, doctoral, or integrated study in South Korea at the Inha University are eligible to apply for and receive this application and have their full entrance fee and program tuition fee funded by the university.
Inha University is a private research university, one of the top ones, in Incheon. It also ranks in QS Global World Rankings and aims to pursue excellence in research and education emphasizing global focus, practical innovation, collaboration, and ethical leadership.
Why choose to study at Inha University? Inha University is recognized for its empowering nature and the prosperity it brings to its nation. The main focuses at Inha are the students, their character building, making them practice creativity, diligence, and service, and inculcating the motto of truth in them. It fosters healthy ideas and achieves the educational objective of cultivating talented individuals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Inha University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, Ph.D., or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
Also Apply: Antalya Bilim University
- Eligible Countries: International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master, doctoral and integrated degree programs offered at Inha can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be new students recommended by an academic advisor.
How to Apply for Inha University South Korea:
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to visit and log in to the official university portal and apply via its application login. Applicants are required to fill the Global Vision application form separately and submit it along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official certificates
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Study plan
- Certificate of bank balance
- Copy of passport
- Letter of consent
- Parents nationality
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 to 3.75 and no less.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- TOEFL IBT – 71 or higher
- TOPIK – Level 3 or higher
- TOEIC – 700
- NEW TEPS – 327
Benefits of Inha University South Korea:
The applicants that will be the lucky winners of this application will have their full tuition fee and entrance fee waived by the university up to 4 or 8 semesters.