Hubert Humphrey Fellowships For International Students 2022 | Fully Funded:
Every year the U.S. Department of State, announces the Fulbright Exchange Program for talented young blood. This is one of the most famous and fully funded fellowship programs in the United States for young and mid-career professionals. International Students from almost all around the world are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Fellowship program 2022 in the United States.
The Humphery Fellowship Program is a way for applicants to strengthen their skills in leadership and gain more knowledge about different issues in U.S. Hubert Humphery Fellowship has rewarded more than 6000 fellowships since it started, and more than 400 universities host the Hubert Humphery Fellowships.
The good news for applicants is that This Fellowship is offered to 200 international applicants. It covers all the cost of your stay in the U.S. also includes allowance, medical insurance, and provides airfare also. The applicant has to apply directly to Humphery Fellowship program and does not need to apply to host institutions. After checking the applicant profile, Applicants are assigned to host institutions according to their field of interest.
Host Country: United States
Research Center: There are about 400 universities that host the Hubert Humphery Fellowships.
Fellowship Offered: Funded by US Government
No of Fellowships: Around 200 Fellowships are provided to international applicants to have an opportunity in the U.S.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits Of Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
Are you ready to apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship 2022? Let’s Enjoy 1-2 years on the Fully Funded US, Fellowship program in the United States of America. This Fellowships 2022 will cover all the expenses during their stay in the United States include AirTicket.
Expenses that will cover by Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
- This Fellowship covers all the tuition fee of university
- If Applicant has not English training, it also provides pre-academic English language training
- Fellowship also covers the living allowance of the applicant
- Fellowship also provide medical assistance
- It also covers Air travel to and from the U.S.
- Overall this fellowship also covers allowance for professional activities, field trips, and conferences.
What Degree Programs Are Available For Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
To qualify for a place for the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
For more information – HERE
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Applicant must not have any experience in the US
- Applicant must have leadership qualities and interested in community development
- Applicant must speak English fluently
All applications should normally reach us no later than October 2021. Applications vary from country to country but general applications start from May 2021 and end in October. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will announce the deadline for receiving applications.
How To Apply?
International Applications must be submitted online by visiting the Official Website of the Humphrey Fellowships Program. Paper copies will not be considered. All materials including degrees, transcripts, and references) must be submitted online.