Hokkaido University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded | Study In Japan:
About Hokkaido University of Japan:
Hokkaido University is the oldest, top research-oriented & world-ranked university in Japan. It is located in Hokkaido, that is one of the Beautiful city of Japan. In 2014, Hokkaido University was ranked 39th in the QS World Universities Ranking. There are hundreds of local and international students already studying at Hokkaido University, Japan. Multiple degree programs are available for Bachelor’s, Masters, Research Course, and Ph.D. Studies. It is the greatest opportunity to Study in Japan with a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Japanese Government.
About Hokkaido University Scholarships:
Every year Hokkaido University offers International Scholarships to Japanese and the rest of the world students for their quality education and bright future. International Students are invited from all over the world to join Hokkaido in Japan’s top university. Currently, MEXT Scholarships (Japanese Government Scholarships) program is open for Undergraduates, Masters, Research Studies, and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Host Country: Study in Japan
Host University: Hokkaido University
Scholarships Offered: Japanese Government Scholarships
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Research & Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Apply: KOC University Scholarships
Benefits Of Hokkaido University Scholarships:
As MEXT Scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) which will cover all the expenses of the students for Free Study in Japan. Applications are invited for MEXT Scholarships 2022/2023 at the Hokkaido University of Japan from all over the world.
Expenses that will cover by MEXT 2022 Program:
- 100% of tuition
- A Monthly Research Regional allowance
- Monthly Stipend – Monthly Allowances are changed each year depending upon the Japan Government Scholarships Budget.
- Undergraduate students ¥117,000/month (*Nov. to Mar. ¥120,000/month)
- Research students ¥143,000/month (*Nov. to Mar. ¥146,000/month)
- Master’s students ¥144,000/month (*Nov. to Mar. ¥147,000/month)
- Doctorate students ¥145,000/month (*Nov. to Mar. ¥148,000/month)
- Travelling Allowance:
- All the Selected Students Under MEXT 2022 Scholarships will get Round Trip Airfare Tickets by MEXT Japanese scholarship.
- Airfare to Japan after selection
- Airfare to Home Country after Degree.
- Other support also provided after the assessment of the applicant.
Duration of the MEXT Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Studies: 4-5 Years
- Masters Studies: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Studies: 3-4 Years
What Degree Programs Are Available :
Hokkaido University offers students degree programs in the field of humanity, social and natural sciences for Undergraduate, Masters, Research, and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
Graduate Degree Programs:
Chemical Sciences and Engineering
- Global Environmental Management (GEM)
- English Program of Environmental Earth Science for Sustainable Society (EPEES)
Infectious Diseases – Veterinary Medicine
For more information please visit the given degree programs list below:
- Students must have a 2.0/3.0 GPA in the most recent two years of his/her study in their home country.
- Students must maintain good academic results in Japan throughout the scholarship program.
- Students must satisfy language requirements.
For more information please visit the official website of Hokkaido University.
How To Apply:
There are multiple ways to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship at Hokkaido University, please choose the best suitable option for yourself to apply for this program.
1. Embassy Recommendation:
In order to apply to Hokkaido University, applicants must first contact the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in their home country and get recommendations from the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in their home country. Because Embassy recommendation is necessary.
MOFA JAPAN – Embassies of Different Countries: https://www.mofa.go.jp/about/emb_cons/mofaserv.html
After passing the screening of applicant documents, the Applicant should contact the Division of International Student Affairs of the selected graduate school in order to get an acceptance letter.
You can contact Supervisor from this link:
Application Deadline: As Embassies of different countries have different application deadlines, Applicants should ask for deadlines from their home country embassies.
2. University Recommendation:
For a Scholarship at Hokkaido University, an applicant can apply directly to the university and seek a recommendation from the university. To study in Japan students can be screened by the university and get an opportunity of scholarship by Japanese Government Scholarship.