The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship 2022 for Masters Studies in Law is open for UK and EU Students. The scholarship allows Master’s level program(s) in the field of Law taught at Swansea University. The deadline for the scholarship is 03 Sep 2021.
The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Programme, supported by Sky, aims to facilitate international cooperation to address urgent national and international challenges. The graduate scholarship will help develop outstanding, forward-looking, real-world-focused leaders in legal scholarship, activism, and practice.
The Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship 2022 for Masters Studies in Law is available to undertake Master’s level programs at Swansea University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Full tuition fee
- £ 15,000 to contribute towards living costs
- Mentorship by researchers and practitioners as well as bespoke media training.
- Opportunities to visit relevant international institutions.
International students are eligible.
To be considered for the scholarship opportunity, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate academic excellence alongside a creative, action-oriented approach to collaboration and partnership working.
- Be ready to follow a one-year (12 months) Master of Arts degree in Global Challenges: Law, Policy, and Practice.
- Possess a strong awareness of contemporary global challenges in a rights-based framework.
- Have an understanding of the role of law and policy in addressing national and transnational challenges.
- Possess the skills to undertake effective research, and develop creative practical solutions.
- Have experience in advocating and engaging with stakeholders to facilitate law and policy reform.
Interested and eligible applicants for the Hillary Rodham Clinton Global Challenges Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application before the application deadline.