Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 is open for International Students in China Under the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 program. HIT CSC Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded China Scholarship that will cover all the expenses of the student. HIT Chinese Government Scholarship is available for worldwide students to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
Harbin Institute Of Technology Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded | Study In China:
Harbin Institute of Technology:
Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin is one of the world’s top leading universities which was founded in 1920. HIT is Ranked about No.2 in China and No.6 Globally in different engineering. Moreover, HIT is nearly complete the 100 years of excellency in the development of China and is a founding member of the league C9 and is the official initiated alliances by the government of china with the nine top universities in mainland China.
HIT is one of the multidisciplinary, research-oriented, and top leading national and international universities with all academic fields and majors which includes science and engineering, management, liberal arts, and all other relevant programs. Thousands of international students from all over the world are studying at HIT for their Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies. Different Chinese Government Scholarship for International students are available at HIT for Study in China.
Harbin Institute Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021:
Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT), is offering a Chinese Government Scholarship for International students in China. Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship for worldwide students. As the China Scholarship Council offers a fully funded CSC scholarship that will cover everything during the study in China.
HIT is offering Master Scholarship in China and Ph.D. Scholarship in China under HIT CSC Scholarship 2021 program. Students can Studies can take admission in all academic fields and majors available at HIT. All the degree programs are in English Langauge. You don’t need any IELTS/TOEFL to apply, English Proficiency Certificate is acceptable at HIT.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Harbin Institute of Technology
Scholarships Offered By: Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) – CGS – Chinese Government Scholarship 2021
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Each Year There are 25000+ Scholarships in 273+ Chinese Universities. According to authentic information, there is a large no of scholarship in Top Chinese Universities, so don’t waste your, apply as soon as possible.
Degree Level: Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What Are The Benefits Of Harbin Institute Of Technology Scholarship:
Wants to Free Study in China? A great opportunity is available at this time. Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is one of the best opportunities for free study in China and explore the multinational culture and environment. As the Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) is a fully-funded scholarship, that affords all the expenses of international students at HIT.
Expenses Which Will Cover By HIT CSC Scholarship 2021:
1. Full Tuition Fee Covered in CSC Scholarship.
2. You don’t need to pay any registration fee.
3. Free of cost Accommodation will provide on Campus.
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance will be an offer to International Students in China.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
1. Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
2. Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
Programs Offered By Harbin Institute Of Technology:
China Scholarship 2021 is available to pursue a Masters Degree (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in all multiple fields. There are the following fields and majors available at HIT as given below.
Master’s Degree: 2-3 Years of Education:
1. School of Environment
2. School of Architecture
3. School of Life Science and Technology
4.School of Energy Science and Engineering
5. School of Computer Science & Technology OR School of Software
6. School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
7. School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
8. School of Materials Science and Engineering
9. School of Economy and Management
10. School of Humanities, Social Science and Law
11. School of Civil Engineering
12. School of Transportation Science and Technology
13. School of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
14. School of Electronics and Information Technology
15. School of Astronautics
16. School of Science
Doctor’s Degree: 4-5 Years of Education:
1. School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
2. School of Economy And Management
3. School of Materials Science And Engineering
4. School of Humanities, Social Science and Law
5. School of Science
6. School of Astronautics
7. School of Environment
8. School of Life Science And Technology
9. School of Transportation Science & Technology
10. School of Civil Engineering
11. School of Architecture
12. School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
13.School of Energy Science and Engineering
14. School of Computer Sciences and Technology Studies OR School of Software
15. School of Electronics and Information Technology
16. School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria For HIT CSC Scholarship:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at HIT Under CSC Scholarship 2021.
1. Applicants Must be International Students to Apply in HIT (Non-Chinese Citizens).
2. Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
3. Applicants for Master’s degree studies at HIT must have an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
4. Applicants for Doctoral degree studies at HIT must have a MS/Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
5. Excellent achievement in your study.
6. Comparative good ability in research.
7. Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
1. Masters Students:
**Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply AT HIT for Master’s Degree programs.
2. Ph.D. Students:
**Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply AT HIT for Doctoral Degree programs
What Documents Are Required For Apply At HIT:
The List Of Documents Is Given Below:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship – HIT, Harbin (printed by CSC), the original CSC document, and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
2. The HIT Required highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded on HIT – CSC Application Portal. (Must Provide Notarized photocopy at HIT)
**Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
**Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
3. The HIT Required highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded on HIT – CSC Application Portal.(Must notarized photocopy)
**Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
**Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
Note: If you are applying for HIT CSC and your transcript and diploma is not in English, HIT must require a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
4. Two recommendation letter
The letters of recommendation for HIT must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English. Original Should be Send to HIT, They required only original Recommendation Letters for Apply.
5. A research plan / Study plan for HIT Studies in Chinese or in English Langauge (no less than 800 words).
6. Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
7. A copy of the HSK certificate (not compulsory).
8. Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
9. Digital ID photo with white background
10. Photocopy of Medical Form / Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
11. Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
12. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
14. English Language Proficiency Certificate:
**Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
15. Other reference documents (if applicable)
16. A student has to Pay Application Fee (Bank Receipt of Material Assessment Fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB).
What Is The Deadline For HIT CSC Scholarship 2021?
Applicants Should Post Their Application Materials In Time To The College Of International Education Of HIT From October 15 To December 25, 2020. Note: The Application Date Is Defined As The Date On Which The HIT Office Receives The Paper Application Materials.
How To Apply For CSC Scholarships 2020 At HIT:
Students have to Apply Online first on CSC Portal. If you don’t know how to complete the CSC Scholarship 2021 application on China Scholarship Portal, you can read the complete procedure from the given link below.
There is no need to apply HIT official admission site, Applicants shall submit the written Application Materials to HIT by Post only.
How to complete the CSC HIT 2021 Application:
1. Student have to Register First for HIT CSC Scholarship 2021 on CSC Portal.
2. After Login into CSC Portal, Select Program Category is B for HIT, and the Agencies Code of HIT is 10213.
3. Fill the CSC Form for HIT Scholarship with the above-required Documents.
4. After completion of the HIT CSC Application form, Student Have to Send Documents by Post as mentioned. (The above materials should directly reach the International Exchange Division of HIT. The application material would not be sent back whether the applicant is enrolled or not.).
5. Address for Post:
***Add: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China
Please mark clearly the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope.