Fisher College is launching International Scholar Scholarships for highly talented candidates. The study program is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is especially for incoming international students who want to enrol in an undergraduate-level degree program at Fisher College. This opportunity is a merit scholarship and will only be awarded to students with a significant GPA. The scholarship award is valued at $10,500.
Fisher College is a private not-for-profit institution in Boston founded in 1903 by Myron C. Fisher and Edmund H. Fisher under the name Winter Hill Business College. The university’s mission is to improve lives by providing students with the knowledge and skills necessary for a lifetime of intellectual and professional pursuits.
Why choose to study at Fisher College? Fisher College believes in a concept of college that is more than just about higher education. It is a college that strives to be a life-changing experience an introduction to a much larger world of possibilities, knowledge, and expectations to its students. The students are of utmost value at Fisher College.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application process is open. However, the course-specific deadline will be applicable and must be observed by the students.
- University or Organization: Fisher College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Apply Also Cardiff University
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level study programmes of choice offered at Fisher College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be meritorious.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the university portal or the Common Application portal. Eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Transcript Request Form
- Electronic High School Transcript Request Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they want to join at Fisher College.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
The Fisher College will select students to present the International Scholar Scholarship worth $10,500 towards their undertaken study.