All international undergraduate students are automatically considered for the opportunities s at the time of admission. To be eligible for the grants, students must submit a certificate of finances and an International Student Financial Aid form.
Drew University is a private university in Madison, New Jersey. It ranks 117th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The university’s mission is to offer its diverse community of learners a challenging and individualized education shaped by a deep-rooted culture of mentoring and thoughtful engagement.
Why choose to study at Drew University? Drew University is a one-of-a-kind, leading-edge path to higher degree education that ensures that every student graduates with a purpose, sought-after transferable skills, a network of mentors, and an experience-based resume.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022
Apply Also: Troy University
- University or Organization: Drew University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate study programs offered at Drew University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide their certificate of finances at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for Drew University must be submitted via the Common Application portal. Students who are interested in funding opportunities for international students are requested to the International Student Financial Aid Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official College Transcripts
- Secondary School/High School Transcript
- Certificate of Finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- English GaoKao Subscore – 120
The selected international students will be given support towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Drew.