International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship 2022 – Curtin University, Bentley, Australia is open for International Students. The scholarship allows for Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of Business, Law, Humanities, Health Sciences, Science, Engineering taught at Curtin University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Curtin University is offering eligible International students Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship through the 2022 Curtin International Scholarships program. The program is available for postgraduate courses in the following faculties:
Faculty of Business and Law
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Science & Engineering
International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship 2022 – Curtin University, Bentley, Australia is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Curtin University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Health Sciences
Curtin University will provide a maximum of 20% off the 2022 first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.
This scholarship is only for:
- New students commencing a Curtin Master by coursework program of at least 1.5 years (300 credit points) in duration, between January and June 2022.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University’s registered education agents OR apply directly via Curtin online.
All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for the International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.