College of Wooster is very excited to welcome a Music Scholarships for International Students to apply for the Music Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship can be applied to an undertaken bachelor and graduate degree program at College of Wooster.
The College of Wooster is a private liberal arts college located in Wooster, Ohio, that is best known for its emphasis on guided undergraduate research. It is ranked 69th among National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why choose to study at the College of Wooster? Students at the College of Wooster have the unique opportunity to engage in original research projects under the guidance of dedicated faculty mentors, fostering critical thinking and personal growth. This commitment to research and academic excellence has earned the college a distinguished reputation in the realm of National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 1.
- University or Organization: College of Wooster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Apply Also: Sciencepo University
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to major in music
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate in music degree program throughout their time at Wooster.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply through the given application form of this program at Wooster. Complete the general application for admission and complete the Music Scholarship Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Submit ONE or TWO letters of recommendation (teachers / instructors in the respective field).
- Letters of recommendation in Word or PDF format may be attached to the scholarship form at the time of submission or may be sent separately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 7.0
The winners of the Music Scholarships will be getting $2,000 to $8,000 per year to pursue their degrees and major in performing arts by the College of Wooster.